8.23.2007

Welcome to the Dirty Thirty Club!

It finally happened. I woke up yesterday and was officially welcomed into the Dirty Thirty Club. It was bound to happen sooner or later (but I was still hoping for much later).

Anyway, more on the subject of staring a new decade in another post. And I'll recap my birthday celebrations from the weekend. But how funny is that the random number selected after ordering Dinner was - 30!


Guess it was just my destiny. Let's brace for impact as I begin life as a thirtysomething...

4 comments:

H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

HAPPY! HAPPY! I am so happy that you have successfully passed the decade barrier! Thanks for leading the way, pal.

Anonymous said...

life begins after thirty :)

Anonymous said...

30=a decade filled with a new set of challenges. Glad you're blazing it for me.

Amy, Scott, Lily and Sidney said...

Welcome to your 30's! Having been down 3/4 of the "Dirty Thirty" road now, I can tell you that it's a much easier road than your 20s! Your going to love it!!!

Happy Belated Birthday :)