6.25.2009

Don't Give Up On Me

"You can ride it forever
Go as far as you can see
But don't give up on me
Yeah don't give up on me
You can drive to where ever
Do whatever makes you free
But don't give up on me
Don't give up me" -Graham Colton


I'm sure by now, many of you had given up hope that I would return to my old blogging grounds. But I sat here at the office this morning toiling away in between conference calls, troubleshooting errors and copy writing, when I started sing to myself. For those of you who know me well, this probably won't come to you as a shock. But I do occasionally startle myself when I hear something out or nowhere and catch myself (or other people catch me) signing. Today I heard Graham Colton's words in my head, "Don't give up on me!!!"

I started thinking, what a great way to reintroduce myself to the blogosphere. Please friends - "Don't give up on me!!!" I truly mean that statement. I hope to get back in to writing more. In all fairness I’ve been writing a lot lately offline, just not online in my blog. And when I have been online, I’ll admit I’ve been lingering with the likes of Facebook and Twitter…Where as we all know these short interactions are quite fun, but far too often don’t provide any substantial content.

So you may ask, what have I been up to the?
Long story short, I’ve been up to a lot. Here are few highlights of what I’ve done over the last few months:

- Death Cab For Cutie Concert w/Ra Ra Riot & Cold War Kids
- Indigo Girls Concert
- Spring Kickball (we are actually pretty good about 50% of the time)
- Riding my bicycle around the city
- Farmer’s Market, Strawberry picking and South Main Arts Fest
- Whad’Ya Know
- Learned about “Pay it forward”
- Memphis Redbirds Game & Fireworks
- Hiking at Shelby Farms
- And much, much more…

I hope that in the coming weeks I will be able to spend some quality time writing about some of the past adventures and posting some pictures. So don’t give up on me and maybe if you stick around I could entertain you for a bit. So stay tuned!

No comments: