2.06.2007

February is…NO FUN!!!

Yes, the BLOG duties were neglected for one week! See I admit it, some things are easier said then done, especially when you’re dealing with those darn new years resolutions. If you're keeping a scorecard on my resolutions or other things in my life, check out the my list of other ignored items off my to do list from last week:

  • Sweep the house
  • Make the bed
  • Unload and load the dishwasher (that sink gets full awfully fast)
  • Pay bills
  • Return rented movies
  • Return phone calls/e-mails

But really, who's counting during this month? What's a girl like me to do when February rolls in and chaos consumes my waking hours! First off this month shortchanges us a few days to complete any and all tasks.

Secondly my current position is the equivalent to racehorse being pumped full of steroids to win the race. It always starts out with good intentions of just finishing the race first, but inevitably it leaves the workhorse crippled, strung out and flailing as the finish line becomes visible. And the finish may not always be graceful, but eventually the pressure of the race does subside.

This faltering feeling leads to my hesitation to fully embrace the month of February. So just try and trot out Puxatawny Phil or those tiny candy hearts to entice me into a better mood. It’s not going to make a dent until February completely unfolds.

I will however jam out to my new power pop/rap mix (which inspired and infused by kids this weekend) :

  1. Smile - Lilly Allen
  2. My Love – Justin Timberlake featuring T.I.
  3. Irreplaceable – Beyonce
  4. I Wanna Love You – Akon featuring Snoop Dogg
  5. Me & U – Cassie
  6. Ridin’ – Chamillionaire & Krayzie Bone
  7. Through the Wire – Kayne West
  8. Run It – Chris Brown
  9. Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny’s Child
  10. You Make Me Wanna – Usher
  11. Sabotage – Beastie Boys
  12. Can’t Get You Out Of My Head – Kylie Minogue
  13. Pump It – Black Eyed Peas
  14. Tipsy – J-Kwon
  15. Can I Get A…- Jay-Z

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should get to the ignored items on your list before the Dust Bunnies run off with the dishes:) Happy to see two new blogs for the price of one on this cold day.