11.12.2007

I wish I was like you, easily amused...

Maybe Kurt Cobain was right, I'm easily amused. Even though I've been tossing and turning as of late, I'm constantly reminded how simple gestures can turn an overcast day around. I'm learning to take these lessons in day-by-day.

Case in point - I arrived to find some fun snacks at my desk this morning!


It was a simple and kind. And exactly the little lift I needed for a Monday. But it's not just the sweet treats that made me smile.


The true reason I’m so easily amused this morning is that no matter how hard I fight it; people are always teaching me new lessons. And it’s nice to rediscover ways to connect, listen and act selflessly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please can I have another sir! When Monday are so upbeat the rest of the week has to be just as great says Tony the Tiger there GGGGreat!!!