8.07.2006

Monday, Monday, can't trust that day...

The Mamas & The Papas hit the nail on the head:

"Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time"

Why is it that Monday is such a constant struggle for people and ESPECIALLY ME!!! I spend my entire weekend trying to relax and break down mental anguish that is built up by the drama of the week. Only to have it all awaken as I head out the door Monday morning.

Good news - I find things to occupy my sense of humour or I seek out the simpler things in life. Like trying out new programs like the photobooth from ILife. Who doesn't like seeing themselves as a still in the character in a crazy cartoon:




Or as the inspiration for an Andy Warhol type painting:




Needless to say - Monday blew by rather quickly since it was SO freaking busy, but it still doesn't make it any easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So if you can't trust Monday what day can you trust? And on a differnt note please keep all hands and feet in the car until we come to a complete stop...You can read into that any way you want!