3.16.2007

Rachiley Bloggy Blog – What Thizzles Should I Know?

To increase my posting percentage for 2007, I was thinking about adding the following weekly or bi-monthly post to my blog. It would be sort of a way to capture either top stories/current happenings in my life or around the world that I may wish to share with ya’ll. Post in the comments and let me know if you think this item should stay or go?!?

5 Thizzles You Ought To Know for Friday –3.16.07

1. Daily Light Savings Time – I hate losing that hour of sleep in the beginning, but I love the extra hour to play outside after work in spring/summer. Does the extra hours of sun help decrease our energy costs? I’m not so sure. Does it increase my level of happiness? Definitely!

2. March Madness – Basketball at it’s finest and lots of it! People of all ages and even those who normally don’t even get into sports become basketball experts in March. Picks are made, money is bet and families are divided. Then everyone sits back to watch drama unfold and brackets bust. Not a bad idea Mr. Phog Allen (of KU), not a bad idea at all. My only wish for this March is a little Rock Chalk Happiness!

3. Edmund Ford & MLGW – SHAME ON YOU EDMUND for not paying either of your Light, Gas & Water bills which equate to roughly $13,300. Do you think your special? Newsflash your NOT! I’ll bring you by a candle and a box of saltines if you’re running that low on cash. Or better yet, why don’t you borrow from another Ford family member.

PS – MLGW, you in particular disgust me for allowing this to even occure. Pardon my french, but WHAT THE F*%$! If I didn’t pay my bill for months you would be leaving me in the dark for at least a week. Then make ME patiently wait between a window of 7am-10pm for your arrival to reconnect my utilities as I pay in cash from now until eternity.

Seriously dude, pay you’re freaking bill and MLGW, stop this type of madness because I’m tired of it being the top story of every newscast.

4. October Road – Am I sucker or what for new television shows? The dialogue was extra cheesy - “I think you forgot what side of October Road you belong!” And the plot is super predictable, but who doesn’t like a little brainless filler now and then.

5. Wikipedia Revives Sinbad – like Rodney Dangerfield some comedians can’t get any respect, not even in cyberspace. Here’s hoping you can extend this publicity into at least a made for TV movie or a few more comedy shows.

Ok, that's all folks...Remember post your comments and let me know if you think this should be a keeper. TGIF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6)Anna Nicole Smith: She is dead isn't time we stop wasting tax payers money on her lawsuits?