10.20.2007

Indie Memphis & a slew of new music

Tonight I went to the 2007 Indie Memphis film festival. I had every intention of going to preview The Central Standards new music video "Cosmic Hole" and then jetting off to another function. However when I got there I quickly realized the premiere included all the videos submitted to the film festival this year. So I sat back and was introduced to a slew of new music. Some of which I enjoyed (see below) and others I truly could live without hearing or seeing again (that's right Mr. White - please stay in Leipzig, Germany). Anyway below was one of the new bands I was introduced to via music video stimulation tonight. I'm pleased to introduce the music stylings of the Chess Club.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I quite enjoyed Chess Club as well! Thanks again for showing your uber-fan support!