10.31.2007

Running on Empty

I think I may finally be running on empty. The past few days have felt like a marathon. Between changing time zones, coordinating travel plans and well work, I'm do for a little rest & relaxation. Not to say it's all bad, but I definitely feel a bit drained by events. Here are some of my highlights from my packed week thus far:

*Listening to the new Radiohead album. Definitely some good stuff, at a price of your choosing!

*Waking up and enjoying some Blueberry Pancakes and freshly squeezed OJ in a new city.
*Stories of inspirations told by a stranger.

*Chatting up DeShaun Foster while overseeing an event opening in Charlotte.
*Greetings of a friendly face(s) when you are at the airport.

*Bonding with my co-workers over Halloween (seriously our area rocked the house).*Candy Wars

*Learning more about people by the music they select.

*Pure joy of kids smiling while trick-or-treating!

Hope your day was filled more with treats then tricks! So for now, I wish you all a Happy Halloween and good night as I try to refuel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no nanner pancakes?

Rachiley said...

jb - nope, i was feeling very veruca salt that day. all i wanted was some blueberries and i wanted them now!