1.02.2008

Happy New Year 2008!!!

So 2008 has officially rolled in! I’m just so darn exuberant for the New Year. I can hardly contain myself...Yippee 2008…Can’t you tell?
If I wanted to be official and all I would try to recount my accomplishments from 2007 before allowing you to peek into my goals for 2008. Unfortunately, my legal council has advised me against releasing my reactions to the previous year or promoting my resolutions for this year*.

Instead I hope you all can find a way to personally reflect the sorrows, joys and accomplishments that you received in 2007. And hopefully 2008 will shine a light of
happiness and success on all the roads that you choose to travel.

In the meantime here are first few songs spewed out my Ipod this morning when I got to work:

1. Cigarettes, Wedding Bands - Band of Horses
2. On Earth – The Sundays
3. Candy Everybody Wants – 10,000 Maniacs
4. Love Me Two Times – The Doors
5. One I Love – Coldplay
6. Tomorrow Comes – Edie Brickell
7. Fake Frowns – Death Cab for a Cutie
8. Bodysnatchers – Radiohead
9. Way to Blue – Nick Drake
10. Maze – Phish
11. Something Pretty – Patrick Park
12. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing – Jack Johnson
13. My Happiness – Elvis Presley
14. Cryin’ – Aerosmith
15. Go On Ahead – Liz Phair
16. Jokerman – Bob Dylan
17. Girl – Tori Amos
18. Sweetest Thing – U2
19. Back On The Chain Gang – The Pretenders
20. Anyone Else But You – The Moldy Peaches


What a calm way to shuffle into the New Year!

*This will make me compliant with ISO 9000/Six Sigma/Performance Evaluation Standards for 2008, etc…and will reduce my liability on any past, present or future claims in regards to defaulted resolutions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

goofball. so you choose not to make a resolution about the KU game? surprise, surprise.