1.26.2008

Inspector Rachiley

One of my coworkers is always coming into the office with fantastic hats, boots and coats. Her style is very natural, playful and funky, yet always professional. Ahh let's just call her hip, fashion corporate barbie. Anyway, she comes in daily with always one piece that attracts attention. Actually most folks in my office have a very good since of style. And because we all sit so close, a lot of discussion seems to ensue about clothes, hair, celebrity gossip, etc.

So yesterday I decided that maybe, just maybe despite my wacky hair that I could partake in this hat craze. Especially since it's been so darn cold as of late. So here I am below attempting to try on one of fc barbie's hats:


GO Rach GO!

Ok, maybe I'm not ready to pull off that fashion trend like that since I look more like inspector gadget - the tacky khaki trench coat...Maybe I'll just stick to the conversations celebrity gossip, books, movies and music.

No comments: