1.14.2008

Rock Chalking on Big Monday/Mark Lives in Ikea

Work today was absolutely insane. You know how some of those Mondays can feel, right? I literally felt like I packed in 4 days of work into 1. So by the time I left the office, I could have sworn it was Wednesday or Thursday. With no inking of the actual day I came home and started chillaxin.

All of sudden my phone started blowing up. Who could it be? To my surprise it was KU Crider rolling in the STL. She was on her way to the watch the Big Monday game with the rest of the KU Alums in the area. I had completely forgotten that tonight was the KU vs. OU match-up. Thanks for the reminder Crider, I'm so ready to Rock Chalk, Jayhawk KU!

In other news it's been a while since I last posted and a lot has happened. KU beat VT in the FedEx Orange Bowl (hey maybe we can be a football school too). I'm currently addicted to Scrabulous. I'm way excited to go see the Band of Horses concert at the end of this month. And did I mention KU Basketball is on...Seriously, could life get any better?

One final thought for the evening before I turn my full attention to college basketball. Over the weekend I came across the report about Mark Malkoff experiment living in Ikea. This guy is hysterical! You may remember that over the summer when he visited 171 Starbucks in NYC in just under 24 hours. Well now he's taking refuge in Ikea and making me laugh. So if you have time check it out:



PS: HAPPY BIG MONDAY

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

omg - lmao ... had completely forgotten about his site! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Let's vacation in Ikea!!!